Grand Vision’s Meet the Music education program has returned to in-person education in our local schools. This school year, the program has also expanded and been adopted in new schools throughout greater Los Angeles. In the 2022-23 school year, Grand Vision Foundation will serve over 3,500 elementary school students in 21 schools and 175 classrooms in grades Kindergarten through 5th. To serve all of those students we need extra help! We’d like to thank the sponsors who have stepped up to support Meet the Music so far this year.
Thank you to:
- California Arts Council – for 3 new grants supporting local arts education for the next two years!
- Artists in Schools – supporting Recorders in Schools
- Arts Integration Training – supporting the professional development of teachers and teaching artists
- Exposure– supporting the Roots of Music Program (RoMP)
- Chorus America
- City of Los Angeles Department of Cultural Affairs (DCA) – for the Cultural Grant Program
- Los Angeles County Department of Arts and Culture – for the Organizational Grant Program (OGP)
- Pasadena Showcase House for the Arts
- U.S. Bank Foundation
These funds support the teachers and teaching artists and provide needed instruments and supplies which in turn support the students in their musical endeavors. We are deeply honored to have the partnership and support of these organizations that are improving children’s lives through music. Together, we are making a difference!