The Grand Annex Music Hall
The Grand Annex is that rarest of neighborhood gems: an intimate and beautiful theater where Los Angelenos enjoy world class talent in the midst of a thriving arts district. The Grand Annex concert series presents excellent performances from nationally and regionally known musical artists ranging from Americana and rock to Jazz and global traditions. State of the art sound enhances a unique listening experience, complemented by cabaret tables, a well-stocked concessions booth and a commitment to community. At the Grand Annex, it’s all about the music.
Grand Annex Music Hall Ticketing & Patron Policy
- Tables are sold as a package of 4 seats, there is no discount for parties less than 4.
- All Grand Annex ticket sales are final and non-refundable unless the date of performance changes or is canceled.
- If you feel unwell or have been exposed to COVID-19, please do not come to the venue. Call the box office in advance.
- All advance ticket sales are held at Will Call. Your digital receipt will be emailed to you; please keep it for your records. No paper tickets or receipts are necessary.
- All tickets are subject to processing and credit card fees. We aim to keep ticket fees as low as possible.
- Tickets are required for persons of all ages.
- No outside food or drink is allowed.
- This is a non-smoking facility.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Grand Vision Foundation is not the box office for the Warner Grand Theatre.
- Grand Vision Foundation does not sell tickets for events produced by other independent organizers.
Grand Annex Music Hall Seating & Accessibility
The building entrance is located on street level. The VIP section does require the use of steps. All other seating sections are fully ADA accessible. Bathrooms are ADA accessible.
General admission can be either seated or standing check the seating chart of the show you wish to see or call our box office before purchasing. Front row cabaret and cabaret tables are regular height. VIP upper deck and side cabaret tables are high tops with barstools.
For those who need an ASL interpreter, please notify us at least two weeks in advance of the event you will be attending.
The Grand Annex is committed to making its programs accessible to persons with disabilities. If you or your guest needs ADA accommodations, please leave a note in the “comment” section at check out when purchasing tickets or feel free to contact us via email or by calling 310-833-4813.
The Grand Annex Experience
“My wife and I drove for ten minutes, parked a block away, walked to dinner and then walked to the Annex to enjoy a world class concert!”
Grand Annex Support Provided By
Thank you to the Crowne Plaza Los Angeles Harbor Hotel, an IHG Hotel for being the hotel sponsor for Grand Annex artists.