The Grand Annex Music Hall
The Grand Annex is that rarest of neighborhood gems: an intimate and beautiful theater where Los Angelenos enjoy world class talent in the midst of a thriving arts district. The Grand Annex concert series presents excellent performances from nationally and regionally known musical artists ranging from Americana and rock to Jazz and global traditions. State of the art sound enhances a unique listening experience, complemented by cabaret tables, a well-stocked concessions booth and a commitment to community. At the Grand Annex, it’s all about the music.
Grand Annex Music Hall Ticketing & Patron Policy
- All Grand Annex ticket sales are final and non-refundable unless date of performance changes or is cancelled.
- If you feel unwell or have been exposed to COVID-19, please do not come to the venue. Call the box office in advance.
- We follow all LA City Covid-19 safety protocols. Until further notice, vaccination records OR negative tests (within 48 hours for PCR, within 24 hours for antigen) AND face masks are required for all attendees ages 2 and up.
- All advance ticket sales are held at Will Call. Your digital receipt will be emailed to you; please keep it for your records. No paper tickets or receipts are necessary.
- All tickets are subject to processing and credit card fees. We aim to keep ticket fees as low as possible.
- Tickets are required for persons of all ages.
- No outside food or drink is allowed.
- This is a non-smoking facility.
- The Grand Annex will follow all LA County Department of Public Health directives.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Grand Vision Foundation is not the box office for the Warner Grand Theatre. For ticketing information, please contact presenters directly.
The Grand Annex Experience
“My wife and I drove for ten minutes, parked a block away, walked to dinner and then walked to the Annex to enjoy a world class concert!”
Grand Annex Support Provided By
Thank you to the Crowne Plaza Los Angeles Harbor Hotel, an IHG Hotel for being the hotel sponsor for Grand Annex artists.