The Grand Annex Music Hall
The Grand Annex is that rarest of neighborhood gems: an intimate and beautiful theater where Los Angelenos enjoy world class talent in the midst of a thriving arts district. The Grand Annex concert series presents excellent performances from nationally and regionally known musical artists ranging from Americana and rock to Jazz and global traditions. State of the art sound enhances a unique listening experience, complemented by cabaret tables, a well-stocked concessions booth and a commitment to community. At the Grand Annex, it’s all about the music.
Upcoming Events at the Grand Annex Music Hall
Grand Annex Music Hall Ticketing & Patron Policy
- All Grand Annex ticket sales are final and non-refundable unless date of performance changes or is cancelled.
- If you feel unwell or have been exposed to COVID-19, please do not come to the venue. Call the box office in advance.
- All theater attendees are required to wear a facemask and to show proof of full vaccination or a negative test taken within the previous 72 hours.
- All advance ticket sales are held at Will Call. Your digital receipt will be emailed to you; please keep it for your records. No paper tickets or receipts are necessary.
- All tickets are subject to processing and credit card fees. We aim to keep ticket fees as low as possible.
- Tickets are required for persons of all ages.
- No outside food or drink is allowed.
- This is a non-smoking facility.
- The Grand Annex will follow all LA County Department of Public Health directives.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Grand Vision Foundation is not the box office for the Warner Grand Theatre. For ticketing information, please contact presenters directly or the Warner Grand Theatre at 310.548.2493.
The Grand Annex Experience
“My wife and I drove for ten minutes, parked a block away, walked to dinner and then walked to the Annex to enjoy a world class concert with a standing ovation.”
The musical acts are as eclectic as San Pedro itself, and within walking distance are some of the best restaurants I have been to in a while, without the Westside scene. The Grand Annex is certainly the catalyst for this local arts uprising!
What a wonderful venue this is to go and listen to a concert. Staff was so friendly. Finding a small venue for music listening has been difficult. I am so happy to find this wonderful place. This is a 5 star as good as it gets rating.