The Warner Grand Theatre
A beloved community landmark, the Warner Grand Theatre is an anchor of the San Pedro Arts District. It opened in 1931 and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The Theatre regularly hosts films, concerts and youth performances. Many stars have filmed or performed here including The Ramones, Jackson Browne, Leonardo DiCaprio, Angela Bassett, Ben Affleck, Steve Martin, George Carlin, Madonna, Dennis Rodman, The Goo Goo Dolls and more. Read more about the Theatre or read on all Warner Grand Theatre upcoming events!
Covid Safety at the Warner Grand Theatre as of 5/2/22 vaccinations or a negative test result is required for entry. Masks are required for those who have not been vaccinated.
Covid regulations are changing quickly. Please contact the Warner Grand Theatre at 310-548-2493 or the organizer of the event you wish to attend to check the rules before attending. Thank you.
Ticketing & Patron Policy
- The Warner Grand Theatre is a facility of the City of Los Angeles Department of Cultural Affairs. Warner Grand Theatre events, dates, times and ticket prices are subject to change without notice.
- The Warner Grand Theatre will follow all LA County Department of Public Health directives.
- If you feel unwell or have been exposed to COVID-19, please do not come to the venue.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Grand Vision Foundation is not the box office for the Warner Grand Theatre. For ticketing information, please contact presenters directly.
Rent the Warner Grand Theatre
- The Warner Grand Theatre is a facility of the City of Los Angeles Department of Cultural Affairs.
Contact: Lee Sweet, Warner Grand Theatre Manager at 310.548.2493.
- The Warner Grand Theatre is anticipated to be closed for major renovations, beginning June 2021 for at least one year.
The Warner Grand Theatre, opened in 1931, is listed on the National Historic Register and is a City of Los Angeles Cultural Historic Landmark. Seating for 1,525 patrons is split between a main floor orchestra (approximately 900 seats) and balcony (approximately 600 seats). The Theatre features a vaudeville-size proscenium stage (50′ w x 32′ h) with a T-guided fly system that is suited to presenting concerts, dance performances, multimedia presentations and film screenings.
The Warner Grand Experience
“My dad performed in so many productions (at the Theatre) that by the time I was in high school, I practically grew up on the balcony. Nothing happens without art, spirit and culture.”
“I’ve always been a big fan of art deco architecture so I was thrilled that this theatre existed. We like to help out with anything that can help downtown San Pedro grow.”