We believe in creating unique opportunities for people to meet their neighbors and engage in their community in a new way. Come play with us!
Taiko is a Japanese traditional drumming practice that, over the last several decades, has become a global phenomenon. Since 2013, Grand Vision has partnered with leading taiko instructors to bring the art form to the South Bay.
Taiko Artist Man Man Mui guides participants toward a repertoire of drumming techniques and patterns. Sessions include developing rhythmic sensibility, body awareness, breath and strength training as students make music together as a team.
Team Taiko is open to all skill levels and abilities, from beginners to seasoned musicians, and fees are on a sliding scale. Recommended for ages 12 and up, children must participate with a guardian or have a signed participation waiver.
Classes are offered in person and streamed live via Zoom to allow for all to participate.
To attend in person: For everyone’s safety and health, we will continue to require face masks during Taiko.
Winter/Spring Mondays at 7PM January-March
- FREE INTRO CLASS Monday, January 16, 2023 – 7:00PM
- Monday, January 23, 2023 – 7:00PM
- Monday, January 30, 2023 – 7:00PM
- Monday, February 6, 2023 – 7:00PM
- Monday, February 13, 2023 – 7:00PM
- Monday, February 20, 2023 – 7:00PM
- Monday, February 27, 2023 – 7:00PM
- Monday, March 6, 2023 – 7:00PM
- Monday, March 13, 2023 – 7:00PM